General Vendor Info:
- Download your application here.
- Vendor space is $15 ($10 early bird before Aug 15th) for a 10x10' space. This is the general size of a pop-up tent.
- In 2015 we had an estimated 250 kids and a similar number of adults come through. This year we expect that to increase because the other large family day has not been scheduled
- All vendors, performers and everyone else must comply with federal, state and local laws, rules, and regulations.
- Anyone selling anything that is eaten or applied to the body must have insurance. This includes but is not limited to food, soap, body art, etc.
- The Norwich Police department will be blocking off Central Ave between 6th Street and 7th Street to give us space for vendors. You will be assigned a space when you arrive.
- The DJ will be setting up in the pavilion.
- There is a water fountain but no water hookup.
- No electrical hookup.
- If you bring a canopy tent, you will also want to bring sandbags or other weights to keep it from blowing over.
- Photos of past years can be seen on our facebook page.
- If you have questions please get in touch.
The area that the celebration will be held in is highlighted in red below: